freeware portable apps!
The largest program suite worldwide!
SyMenu, with its three suites, makes available more than 1000 free programs!
No other menu in the world manages such a large number of free portable apps.
SyMenu and get them all!
The portable Start menu replacer with the largest free software suite worldwide
...a portable menu launcher and a Start Menu replacer to organize your applications quickly and easily.
On top of that SyMenu is able to automatically index any application installed on the host pc.
But the real power of SyMenu unfolds when you approach its integrated large and daily growing suites of freeware programs.
Have a look at:
- the native SyMenu suite
- the NirSoft suite
- the Sysinternals suite
Why should I use SyMenu?
- Ease of use: really! SyMenu is easy to learn but, at the same time, it gives you a deep complexity to explore if you want;
- Strong customization: you can organize all your applications in a hierarchical structure with custom names, descriptions, colorful folders, separators and labels;
- Large program suites: the Standard for Portable Software (SPS) allows to install, update and remove the programs available in the SyMenu suites automatically;
- Fully customizable menu: you can choose which built-in elements to add to your personal SyMenu;
- Portability means freedom: if you work in a strict controlled IT environment you won't need anymore to ask your IT administrator the permission to install that umpteenth useful program, do it with in the portable way;
- Portability means cleanliness: you know that Windows suffers for frequent programs installation and uninstallation. The portable programs don't need to be installed and your PC System folders and Registry will thank you;
- Search bar: (Windows like) it allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
- Search bar wrapper for Windows: SyMenu exposes through its Search bar every program linked in the host PC Windows Start menu too;
- Extension Manager: it allows to temporarly replace the normal Windows extension associations with the SyMenu custom extension associations;
- Autoexec: it allows to launch a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing;
- Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder, Show Properties, Run as Admin, Configure item;
- Batch Import: it's really helpful to massive import of a new SyItem set;
- Plugin support: you can extend the SyMenu capabilities with one of its plugins or you can write something new by your own;
- Multilingual: up till now the languages supported are Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish;
- Free of charge: and finally you don't have to pay for it!
How does SyMenu like?