The portable Start menu replacer
SyMenu is a portable menu launcher that allows you to organize your portable applications in a quick and easy way.
Moreover SyMenu automatically links any application installed on the host pc.
All the linked items - SyItems - and all the indexed applications can be organized in a hierarchical structure with colorful folders, separators and labels and can be found with the internal search tool.
You can customize SyMenu in a simple and quick way adding links to portable programs, documents, Windows commands, folders and urls.
It's easy to add new SyItem dragging & dropping file from host pc or using the mass importer tool.
Linked items can reside on the same USB device or even on host pc ever since SyMenu supports absolute path (such as C:\Windows\Explorer.exe).
These are SyMenu best functionalities:
- Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
- Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
- Extension Manager: allows to temporarly replace normal Windows extension associations
with SyMenu custom extension association;
- Autoexec: allows to launch a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing.
- Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder and Show Properties.
- Batch Import: allows to make massive imports of new SyItems.
- Plugin support: you can extend the SyMenu capabilities with one of its plugins
or you can write something new by your own.
SyMenu is a multilanguage program
Up till now the languages supported are Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
SyMenu is (and will be) free of charge
Click here to see how SyMenu appears.
If you want to help SyMenu to become the best USB laucher on the web you can contact