The customizable USB menu
SyMenu is a portable menu launcher that allows to organize and find your portable applications in a quick and easy way.
Moreover SyMenu can automatically link any application residing on host pc.
Any linked item (SyItem) can be organized in a hierarchical structure with colorful folders and found with the internal search tool.
You can customize SyMenu in a simple and quick way adding links to portable programs, documents, Windows commands, folders and urls.
It's easy to add new SyItem dragging & dropping file from host pc or using the mass importer tool.
Linked items can reside on the same USB device or even on host pc ever since SyMenu supports absolute path (such as C:\Windows\Explorer.exe).
These are SyMenu best functionalities:
- Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
- Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
- Extension Manager: allows to temporarly replace normal Windows extension associations
with SyMenu custom extension association;
- Autoexec: allows to launch a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing.
- Execution modes: Run, RunAs, Open folder and Show Properties.
- Batch Import: allows to make massive imports of new SyItems.
SyMenu is a multilanguage program
Up till now the languages supported are Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
SyMenu is (and will be) free of charge
If you want to help SyMenu to become the best USB laucher on the web you can contact